The “MEGA ENGLISH COMPETITION” takes place in November every year at Sheetal Academy, Nanpura in Surat. The main purpose of this mega event is to enhance the confidence of our students who join our academy to learn English speaking. We will cover Grammar, Public Speaking, Group Discussion, Debates, Hosting/Anchoring, Conversions, and Presentation Skills.
You are invited if interested in this event. Our event timing is morning from 11 am to 3 pm on Sunday. Let’s have some fun with learning English.
- Grammar – To understand the whole system and structure of the language.
- Public Speaking – face-to-face speaking of a single person to a group of listeners.
- Group Discussions – Group of students who discuss a similar interest in the English language.
- Debates – Discussion on a particular topic in english.
- Hosting/Anchoring – Perform like an anchor to present and coordinates a live audience.
- Conversations – Interactive communication on a topic between two or more students.
- Presentation Skills – Delivering effective and engaging presentations in front of the audience.
- Award Ceremony – To motivate students for their learnings and performances.
Every student joined Debates and Discussions that let them use English in a more natural way. It helps keep conversations and also encourage students to learn new vocabulary words.
Every 15 to 30 minutes, students moved on to the next subject.
Next was speaking and presentation on several topics like politicians, non-profit workers, teachers, police, and so on. Students can ask the questions to the presenter. Students can also take turns giving presentations on subjects that are important to them, as well. During the event, students keep learning and enjoying themselves with others.