Do you know you can use some techniques to overcome anxiety and addictions, create new habits, test decisions, and welcome the experiences your soul desires? Athletes use this technique to overcome nerves and perform at their peak. Actors use it as the heart of their craft. And, corporate leaders use it to envision bold new products and services for their companies. You can apply this technique to any goal you have, such as creating a successful business, finding your life partner, growing a deeper relationship with your current life partner, cultivating health, engaging in self-care practices such as eating well, meditating, or exercising, or any creative project you wish to accomplish.
• The Science Behind the Mental Rehearsal:
The purpose of Mental Rehearsal is to consciously pave the way for experiences you desire by imagining yourself immersed in the felt experience “As If” you are living it right now. By mentally rehearsing an experience you groove the neural pathways to more easily welcome an experience into your life. It also helps you make decisions by imagining what different options feel like and weighing your felt responses. Mental Rehearsal familiarizes you with the felt experiences you want to have, so you can recognize them, choose them, and grow them in your life.
Life may have even better plans for you ones you may not have imagined. What’s important is to imagine the experience you desire, given what you know right now, and meditatively engage in immersing yourself in this experience “As If” you are living it. Once you are immersed in your desired state of being, it becomes a filter through which you can recognize and choose similar experiences in real life. This generates the same state of being as if the experience was happening in real life. And, it creates the same neural pathways in your body and brain. Cultivating this state of becoming a magnet that draws similar experiences to you.
• How to Practice Mental Rehearsal:
1. Notice any resistance. Is there any way you would like to change the experience to release this resistance? Imagine these changes.
2. Close your eyes, take a few slow deep breaths, and imagine the specific details of this experience, including where you are, who you are with, what you are saying, and what you are doing.
3. Step into this picture “As If” you are taking these actions. Feel the experience with all your senses.
4. Begin by asking your heart for an experience you’d like to have.
5. Run the three steps forward, from where you are now to your desired experience. Then, rest in the feeling of your desired experience again, so you really absorb it.
6. Once you have the experience fully present with you in a way that feels good, imagine three steps you take to this experience from where you are now in your life.
7. Set your intention to live from this state of being and welcome experiences that grow this for yourself and others.
Keep in mind you don’t have to imagine this perfectly. You don’t have to get all the steps right. And, it doesn’t have to feel incredible at first. If you feel resistance, unworthiness, or any other uncomfortable feeling about this whole process, we encourage you to simply observe and accept these feelings as they arise. See if it’s possible to view Mental Rehearsal as an exploration, a game in your imagination, and a fun way to step outside your normal view of yourself and life, so you can imagine something new, exciting, and emotionally compelling. Visit SHEETAL ACADEMY for insights, tips, and tools to release stress, boost your health and energy. Don’t waste your time! Today, call on 09904342117 for an appointment or fill-up the form for direct coordinate from https://www.sheetalacademysurat.in.